Date(s) - 07/02/2020
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Accessibility, Home Modifications, & AT/Ergonomics Consultation Internet/Home Study
- Brain Gym, Irlen Method, & Other Sensory Motor Activities on a Shoestring Budget 2-Day
- Internet Training
- Irlen Method
- Irlen Syndrome Awareness Month
- Irlen Syndrome Awareness Week ISAW
- IrlenAOTSS Pre-Screening Training 3 CE hr
- Pre-Assessment for Scotopic Sensitivity (PASS) Training
- Visual Stress
This 2 hour introduction to Irlen Syndrome and Method provides training in sensory processing and challenges related to environmental and biological stressors, sensory processing disorders, learning challenges, behavior problems, emotional imbalance, chronic pain, motor coordination problems, light sensitivity , visual stress, dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, visual perceptual problems, and more. . OT/OTAs can earn 3.5 CE hours and educators and OT can earn up to 30 CE hours with additional training. See www.aotss.com for more information, research, videos, screening checklists, and resource materials. See www.irlensyndrome.org for more international research.
Bookings are closed for this event.